Thursday, August 09, 2007

Delirious

I am going to starve today.

I left my baon at home (2 pieces of corned beef pandesal that are too big anyway, so I can't really eat them properly because of my sore jaw).

I don't have any money on me (Lemme count...40 pesos worth of bills + 20 pesos worth of coins = 60 pesos. Just enough for my fare going home tonight. Wow).

I don't have any money in my ATM account (I wiped it all out to pay for my horrendous credit card bill last month, brought about by this).

Yesterday, after eating chicken joy, half-rice and palabok (all free, care of the product presentation here at work), I weighed myself and gleefully saw that I am back to my college weight! Busog ako pero college weight parin! Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles! Waha. That's saying a lot, since I was thin as a stick during college. Want proof? :D

If you want to get thin in a span of 2 months (15 pounds, yeah), here's my secret: 1. Get depressed. 2. Be emotionally imbalanced (it helps curb your appetite). 3. Do not eat anything that reminds you of what got you depressed in the first place (which is pretty much everything). 4. Get your wisdom teeth removed.

Sure ball yan. Waha. :D Disclaimer: Once you start doing some (or all) of the above, it's hard to pull yourself back up. It's a definite black hole. Make sure someone's around to support you...or to give you a slap in the face when you're being a drama queen. :)

Anyway, when my swollen face has improved, I have to exercise. Tone the abs for a bikini-worthy body come November. I'll be hitting the waves in the Land Down Under, and I plan to make a splash. Ohmygod. For the first time in my whole, entire life, am I about to have washboard abs? Or is it too much to wish for?!? Hahahaha. Sorry, I'm sort of delirious today. It's the hunger, see.

Somebody save me. Fooooood. Somebody give me some foooood. Something easy to chew please. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?