Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tear-jerker

Oh my gaaaaaaad.

I just finished watching A Love Story.
Here in Eastwood.
By myself.
And I cried buckets.
*hikbi*

Of course I tried to keep from crying.
My mascara was going to run.
Stupidity right there, deciding to wear mascara when I knew full well that I was going to watch a tear-jerker. Waha.

Pero di ko na talaga mapigilan.
Especially during this poignant scene when all three of them were in the same room, and Tell Me was swelling in the background. Kailangan ba talaga i-up yung volume ng kanta while they're showing Maricel Soriano crying her eyes out? Kailangan ba talaga???

Damn that song. My tear ducts succumb to the power of that song. Haha.

Aga: Are you ok?
Maricel: Kailangan ko maging ok, diba? Para magawa ko ang tama.

Yon. Sa lahat ng nagtatanong sakin kung ok ba ako, yan ang sagot ko. First sentence palang, panalo na.

And finally, I heard a quote from Angelica’s character that’s worth blogging about…

Angelica: Alam mo ba na hindi ko pinagsisihan na pinaglaban kita?

Waaaaah. Ipaglaban mohhhh.

So many good lines. Somebody transcribe this movie already!!!

* * * *

With the risk of spoiling the ending, can I just say that Aga’s beach house is so not tropical architecture? Why build a modern structure on a friggin’ beach anyway? It totally ruins the landscape (not to mention the seascape). Haha. Huling hirit na nga, tungkol pa sa Arki. Oh well.

If I want an Aga-esque boyfriend, maybe I should be a doctor and hang out at Lago de Oro (like in the movie). And then I will prey on good-looking, accident-prone wakeboarders, and tell them when they wipe-out:

“It’s ok. I’m a doctor. I’ll take care of you.” (sabay give them my most Maricel-like smile)

Or, I should go wakeboarding, and hope that the doctor who will take care of me when I wipe-out (which is sure to be often) is one good-looking guy. "Ow, my ribs! Take care of me! Take me home!" Wahahahaaaa. Yeah, that would definitely be easier than going to med school. :D

That was a good movie. Watch it!
Call me! I'll watch it with you!!!

* * * *

By the way, I stayed up late last night watching High School Musical 2.
What a difference eh? From feel-good teeny-bopper flick to Pinoy movie with lots of dramz. Haha.

Can I just say that my ultimate goal in life is to marry Zac Efron? Hahahaha. Ok, my ultimate ultimate goal is to marry Prince William and be Queen of England, but I need to have a fallback, you know. Haha.

Zac Efron is so adorable when he's begging. And singing. And skipping. And jumping around. And making pa-cute faces at Vanessa Hudgens. Ooohweee. :)

His solo song/dance number is so gay though. Waha! It's so Broadway-y. So very spirit finger-y. Haha. But he makes up for it in the last song number with Vanessa. Their duets are so kilig, my heart melted 3 times during the whole movie. Haha. *sigh* Oh to be high school again and have uncomplicated kilig. :)

4 comments:

  1. I hear you about uncomplicated kilig!!! RRRR why does life have to be so complicated when you have to deal with the "real world" na? :(

    HAHAHAHA :) Diba!! Ang gay nga ng solo number ni Zac Efron. *skip* *skip* *snap* HAHAHA :) But even more nakakakilig are their paparazzi shots together. I dieeee.

    Their first duet, You Are the Music made me cry. Huhuhuhu!

    OMG I might watch A Love Story today! I don't want to cry na hahaha but I can't wait to watch it too. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaah, I love that song, too! Their duets are so sweet, and it's extra kilig to know that they're an item in real life! Sweetest thing ever. :)

    Hmmm. The real world sucks, huh. Parang you're thrown out there with no armor on, and you're expected to survive. Boo! :(

    Tell me what you think of A Love Story. Hehe. Now THAT is complication at an extreme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waterproof mascara, iha.

    pag lumabas ang dvd, pwede paki-notify ako?

    bakit yung kaibigan ko, sumakit ang ulo sa drama ng A LOVE STORY.

    pero props daw to maricel. go maricel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me me me me! i wanna watcH!!!!! lez go!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?