Monday, August 20, 2007

My MegaDay at MegaMall

Hehe. Ang baduy ng title ko. :P

Spent the day at the mall again. :) It was my Tita's birthday, and us cousins went bowling. Whee. It's strange, though. I usually bowl with an 11-lb ball. Today, I couldn't even lift a 10-lb ball. :( I'm too weak. I need to tone my arm muscles. The office bowling tournament is coming up, and I want that trophy!!! Hehehe.

Bowling is fun!

All I Want For Christmas!

I went around the mall by myself afterwards. Hanging out with myself is always fun. :) The downside is that strange people approach me, and try to strike up a conversation. Some random dude came up to me with the most bulok pick-up line ever: "Miss, what school are you from, you look familiar." Nyaaah. In fairness, he thought I was still in college. Hehe. Ano ba, I am not a friendly person! Doesn't the scowl in my face clearly tell you to back off??? Hehe. :) Boo!

I really shouldn't be set loose inside Powerbooks. I saw a lot of books I wanted to buy! Books are my weakness! *sigh* Since there are too many cool stuff in the world, and I don't have enough moolah to buy them all, I have decided to throw my concerns out to the universe through my "All I Want for Christmas" campaign. Thanks to my handy celphone camera (the quality of which, sucks. I should post a picture of a new celphone with my AIWfC stamp), I have documented a couple of stuff that I really want for Christmas (or for my birthday, or for any occasion really).

Universe, it's all up to you!

A book on how to make books. Hehe.

One tough cookie! Shirt by Seventeen, Cinderella

Zac Efron. :) Ang makapagbigay sakin nito for Christmas, superhero ko.
Pag yung Rolling Stone Magazine lang, sidekick. Wehehe. :P

* * * *

Speaking of Zac Efron, I saw the Hairspray promotional poster in the cinema area...Bakit naman mukha ni Zac Efron ang tinakpan diba? Bakit hindi yung kay Nikki Blonski? Hehehe.


Watched A Love Story again today with my Tita and my sister. Tip lang: do not watch a drama movie in Megamall! Hindi ka makakapag-emote. The crowd there is so different, they laugh at all the wrong things, it totally ruins the emo moments. Haha. And it's super annoying how they squeal whenever there are kilig moments on screen. Ano baaahh. :P

So there. My very colorful, eventful day in MegaMall. :)
Next weekend is another long weekend!!! GMA, wag mo babawiin!!! :P

4 comments:

  1. Woweee that book book looks cool!! :) And I super agree about it being super fun to walk around the mall by yourself :) That's my favorite pastime :)

    Wheee I'm gonna watch A Love Story on Friday finally! :) I'm excited. Hoho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Have fun watching A Love Story! I know you won't be able to relate to the story per se (eh you're not married, or a querida diba?? haha), but I'm sure some of the lines will call out to you. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. sa gateway din naman eh. i bawled like a baby when maricel said "you must be the husband" tapos tawang tawa yung ibang tao. ang sad kaya. hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, exactly! Yung scene na yun yung tumatawa sila (sa MegaMall), hindi nila naiintindihan na napaka-seryoso nung pangyayari, na napakasakit para kay Maricel na gawin yun. Diba? Diba?

    I also bawled like a baby during that scene. Buti nalang mga tao sa Eastwood eh tahimik (or baka dahil konti lang kami nanood nun haha).

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?