Monday, August 06, 2007

"Productive" Monday

I stayed home today, because of my swollen jaw (caused by another wisdom tooth extraction). I look like I came straight out of a chipmunk cartoon (Alvin, Simon...Theodore!). Not good for walking around Makati.

I woke up this morning, my whole body (yes, including certain internal organs, specifically the one located in the left chest cavity) feeling like lead.

So I stayed home. And I thought I would be productive today. :)

Being productive, meaning: I sat on my butt the whole day and added new pictures to my Multiply site. Haha. I wanted to fix my layout, too. But the Adobe Photoshop is in the PC upstairs, and I'm tamad. Besides, the altitude might cause the arteries in my gums to explode (don't quote me on this, this has no medical basis).

Go check 'em out:

Random Nothings
Blast From the Past - College Edition

Recognize the effort, people. I had to go dig up my old CDs to get my (already) archived pictures from the land of no return. And I'm frustrated since I haven't had any eventful stuff in my life to warrant any new pictures. That's coming soon, though. I hope. Hehe.

Anyway, since I don't have anything better to do than to sit in front of my laptop the whole day, I thought I'd go check out my daily horoscope. I like it. Here it is:

"There is a stillness in the air, and things are finally settling into place in your personal life. Therefore, this is not a good day to move around and stir things up again. Let sleeping dogs lie, don't revisit sensitive issues, and just enjoy where you are in life right now. You'll be getting introspective about yourself, which is a good thing -- it will help you see things in the right perspective and realize how much you've grown in a relatively short period of time."

Hell, yeah I've grown. I am awesome. I am strong. I am woman.

I sure hope you're right, oh lucky stars. :)

Ok. Back to bumming. Gotta love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?